Holley is available for speaker, moderator/MC, facilitator, and modeling opportunities in the U.S. and abroad. She loves engaging in conversations, campaigns, and projects focused on the arts, education reform, social entrepreneurship, and leadership.
Her core audiences are colleges and universities, artist and entrepreneurial communities, and socially responsible companies and brands. Please complete the form to explore working together.
For press or special project inquiries, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 Lessons In Love: Catalyzing Change with Compassion
- Tell Me About Yourself: 6 Steps for Accurate and Artful Self-Definition
- Finding Your Jam: How to Uncover and Act in Your Purpose
- Leap: Mastering the Art of Calculated Risk
- Cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset and skill set
- Turning ideas into action
- Team building
- Resource allocation
- Humanizing communication in a digital age
- Owning your voice
- XYZ collisions; effective intergenerational communication